From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gaffer, gaffa, gaffer, or gaffers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaffer or Gaffa may refer to:
- Gaffer (boss), a British colloquial term for "boss" or "old man"
- Gaffer (filmmaking), the head of the electrical department
- Gaffer (glassblowing), a person who blows glass
- Gaffer (sailor), of a gaff rig boat
- Gaffa (magazine), a Danish music magazine
- Gaffer, character in The Muppets
- The Gaffer (TV series), a British comedy television series of the early 1980s
- Hamfast Gamgee, or Gaffer, a fictional character in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- A nickname used by the British Fritzl
- Gaffer tape, or Gaffa tape, a type of adhesive tape
- Polperro Gaffer, a type of fishing vessel used in Cornwall
- Gaffer District (Corning, New York), a historic district of downtown Corning
- NeoGAF members
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaffer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.