Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gaffer, gaffa, gaffer, or gaffers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaffer or Gaffa may refer to:
- Gaffer (boss), a British colloquial term for "boss", "foreman" or "old man"
- Gaffer (filmmaking), the head of the electrical/lighting department
- Gaffer, a person who blows glass
- Gaffer (sailor), of a gaff rig boat
- Ham 'Gaffer' Gamgee, a fictional character in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- Gaffa (magazine), a Danish music magazine
- Gaffer, character in The Muppets
- The Gaffer (TV series), a British comedy television series of the early 1980s
- A nickname used by the British Fritzl
- Gaffer tape, or Gaffa tape, a type of adhesive tape
- Polperro Gaffer, a type of fishing vessel used in Cornwall
- Gaffer District (Corning, New York), a historic district of downtown Corning
- NeoGAF members
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaffer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.