Gafsa – Ksar International Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Gafsa - Ksar International Airport
Aéroport international de Gafsa-Ksar
مطار قفصة قصر الدولي
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||Tunisian Civil Aviation & Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||1,060 ft / 323 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Tunisair Express||Gabès, Tozeur, Tunis|
- Airport information for DTTF at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for GAF at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Gafsa - Ksar International Airport at Office de l'Aviation Civile et des Aeroports (OACA) Archived May 25, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Tunisian Civil Aviation and Airports Authority (OACA)
- Current weather for DTTF at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for GAF at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Tunisia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|