From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gaga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaga (meaning "mentally senile", "crazy", "infatuated"), ga-ga and variants in other languages may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Radio Ga Ga, a 1984 song by Queen
- Lady Gaga (born 1986), American singer and songwriter
- Gaga (dance vocabulary)
- Rara, a type of Haitian music called Gaga in the Dominican Republic
- Gaga Chkhetiani (born 1983), Georgian footballer currently playing in Israel
- Ga-ga, an Israeli form of dodgeball
- Gaga (genus), a category of fern named for Lady Gaga
- Gaga (god), a minor Babylonian deity
- Gaga, a dialect of the Franco-Provençal language spoken in the region around Saint-Étienne, France
- Algebraic geometry and analytic geometry or Géométrie Algébrique et Géométrie Analytique (GAGA), an influential paper by Serre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.