|Full name||Gagik Daghbashyan|
|Date of birth||19 October 1990|
|Place of birth||Yerevan, Armenian SSR|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2015–2016||→ MFK Dolný Kubín (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 August 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 November 2017
From an early age, Gagik Daghbashyan was fascinated about football. He also had the opportunity to engage in other sports (dance, karate, aikido). His passion for football was stronger and he decided to pursue a football career. At 12 years of age, Daghbashyan began to take his first steps at the football school of Banants Yerevan. In 2007, he was advocated tp Banants-2 and played in the Armenian First League. In the same year, Daghbashyan debuted for Banants in the Armenian Premier League. On November 10, 2007, in the 28 round against Kilikia, he came off the bench at the 75th minute, replacing Yegishe Melikyan.
At the age of 18, he made his debut in the Armenia U-21 youth team in the qualifying matches for the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup. The match was held on June 5, 2009 in Switzerland against the local Switzerland youth team, which lost to Armenia 1-2. In the following match, which took place three days later, Daghbashyan also took part and played on the field longer. He was again entrusted to play at the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup qualifying match two years later on June 7, 2011, when the Armenian youth team defeated Montenegro 4-1.
- Армения. Высшая лига (in Russian). FFA.am. Archived from the original on 16 April 2012. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- Ďalšou ružomberskou posilou arménsky obranca Dagbašjan, Profutbal.sk, Retrieved 18. 1. 2015 (in Slovak)
- Чемпионат Европы 2011 до 21 года (in Russian). FFA.am. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- Чемпионат Европы 2013 до 21 года (in Russian). FFA.am. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- Players profile, eu-football.info