|Parent(s)||Late Khangsinglung (Father)|
Gaikhangam Gangmei (born 12 November 1950) is an Indian Politician and former Deputy Chief Minister of Manipur, India. He belongs to the Rongmei tribe. Born and brought up from Gaidimjang Khoupum valley.
Gangmei's father is Late Khangsinglung.
- Elected MLA from 54-Nungba (ST) A/C, 3rd Manipur Legislative Assembly 1980
- Minister of State -- (Edn., Sw, Arts & Cult.& Sports)1983-1984
- Elected MLA from 54-Nungba ST-A/C,4th Manipur Legislative Assembly 1984
- Minister of State (Tribal Dev. & District Council) Manipur (Indep. Charge) 1985- 1988
- Minister of State, I.F.C.D., Manipur 1988-1990
- Elected MLA from 54-NUngba (ST) A/C 5th Manipur Legislative Assembly 1990
- Cabinet Minister, (Forest), Manipur 1992-1993
- Cabinet Minister, (Agri., Hort. & Soil Cons.) 1994
- Elected MLA from 54-Nungba (S/T) A/C the 4th term 2002
- Cabinet Minister, (Works), Manipur 2002-July 2004
- Cabinet Minister, (Power, HSC, IPR), Manipur 7-2000-Apr 2006
- Elected President of MPCC 10/9/2005
- "Northeast Diary". The Telegraph (Calcutta, India). Retrieved 2009-04-29.
|This article about an Indian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|