From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the politician, see Theodore Gaillard Hunt.
Gaillard Hunt is notable because several of his works have been republished, in electronic form. Available works include:
- "The Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787";
- "The Department of State of the United States: Its History and Functions"
- "The First Inauguration Ball." (1905) http://www.unz.org/Pub/Century-1905mar-00754
- "A Christmas at Mount Vernon" (1908) http://www.unz.org/Pub/Century-1908dec-00188
- "Who Is G.T. Hunt?".
- "The Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787". The Avalon Project at Yale Law School. Retrieved 2007-09-14 Margaret Bayard Smith, The First 40 Years of Washington Society. Check date values in:
- The Department of State of the United States: Its History and Functions. Google Books. 1914. Retrieved 2007-09-14.