|Elevation||257 m (843 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 23|
Gajraula (Hindi: गजरौला) is a city and municipal board in Amroha district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is located on NH 24 a 4-lane highway connecting Lucknow and Delhi. It is an imporatant industrial city of uttar pradesh with some named multinationals.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)|
- Shri Ram Mandir
- Lalita Maa Mandir
- Ram Taliya Mandir
- Chakeshver Mahadev Mandir
- Ganga Dham Tigri
- Rade Krishna Mandir
- Sai Chetna Dham
- Avantika Park
Gajraula is located at  It is 105 km away from New Delhi, the capital of India. It has an average elevation of 257 metres (879 feet)..
- Jubilant Orgnosys Ltd.
- Teva API India Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Raunaq Automotive Components Ltd.
- Asp Seals Pvt. Ltd.
- Umang Diaries Limited
- Jubilant Lifesciences Ltd.
- Insilco Limited
- Genesis Waste Handling Pvt. Ltd.
- Select Infra Power Pvt. Ltd.
- ASP Sealing Products Ltd.
- Chemtura Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
- Satya Laxmi Enterprises Pvt Ltd
- Jubilant Agri & Consumer Products Ltd.
- Navabharath Fertilizers Ltd.
- Madhur Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
- JK Diaries Limited
- Chadda Ruber Pvt. Ltd.
- US Food Pvt. Ltd.
- Kamakshi Pepar Meels Pvt. Ltd
- TT Limited
- Puskar Foods Limited
As of 2001[update] India census, Gajraula had a population of 39,826. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Gajraula has an average literacy rate of 69%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 74%, and female literacy is 66%. In Gajraula, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Chaudhary Kanwer Singh Tanwar (MP)
- Devandra Nagpal (Former MP)
- Sai Ankur (Revolutionary Sant)
- Harpal Singh (Former MLA)
- Rohit Sharma ( Scientist IGL )
- Shri Vankteshwra University
- Shri Ram College
- IMS College
- Gangotri College
- Maharaja agrasen institute of engineering and technology
- Indraprastha institute of engineering and technology
- Shri venkateshwara university
- Ramabai ambedkar raajkiya mahavidhyalaya govt college
- IT-Zone Computer Institute
Managed By.Nitin Rajput Mob.9897562312
Gajraula is well connected through Indian Railways. Gajraula Railway Station is situated on Gajraula-Najimabad, Delhi-Moradabad line and all passenger trains & most of the express trains stop here.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Gajraula
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
3.www.citypopulation.com.population of gajraula
|This Amroha district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|