(Redirected from Gak)
|Look up gak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GAK, Gak, or gak may refer to:
- slang term for methamphetamine, cocaine, or marijuana
- Cyclin G-associated kinase, a protein kinase
- Ağdam, Khojavend, a village in Azerbaijan formerly known as Gak
- the Austrian football club Grazer AK (Austrian sports reporters almost exclusively use the acronym)
- GAK (EP) by GAK, a 1994 pseudonym of Aphex Twin
- a slimy modeling compound from Nickelodeon and distributed by Mattel in the 1990s. (see Nickelodeon Toys)
- a slime used on Double Dare 2000 (similar to the toy)
- a boma named Gak in Jonglei State, South Sudan
- nickname for race car driver Garth Walden normally followed by #gakattack in reference to his 3 time World Time Attack title
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GAK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.