Galactic Empire (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galactic empires are a common trope used in science fantasy and science fiction.
Galactic Empire or Galactic Empires may also refer to:
- Galactic Empire (Isaac Asimov), the Galactic Empire in Isaac Asimov's The Foundation series
- Galactic Empire (series) of fiction Asimov wrote with it
- Galactic Empire (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), the former Galactic Empire in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Galactic Empire in Dune World, a loosely governed empire somewhat like the Holy Roman Empire
- Galactic Empire (LOGH), the Galactic Empire in Legend of the Galactic Heroes
- Galactic Empires (anthology), a 2008 multi-author science-fiction anthology collection
- Empire of Man, in Jerry Pournelle's future history
- Empire of Man, a series of science fiction books by David Weber and John Ringo
- Galactic Empire (Star Wars), the Galactic Empire in the original Star Wars film trilogy and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- The Protoculture Stellar Republic, an ancient galaxy-wide empire from The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
- Though never bearing any official names, the galaxy (assumed Milky Way) under Deviluke planet kingdom's rule in To Love-Ru universe has traits of a galactic empire.
- Gid Lucion Deviluke, king of planet Deviluke, is also referred to as "emperor (or ruler) of the galaxy" by his subordinates, his daughters and his enemies.
- Galactic Empire (1980 video game), a computer game published by Brøderbund for the TRS-80, later for the Apple II and Atari 400/800
- Galactic Empire (1990 video game), a computer game published by Tomahawk for the Amiga and PC-compatible
- Galactic Empire, a computer game written for The Major BBS by Mike Murdock and Bil Simser
- Galactic Empires, a collectible card game published by Companion Games from 1994–1996
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galactic Empire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.