Galagedara, North Western Province
(Redirected from Galagedara, North Western Province (disambiguation))
Galagedara, North Western Province may refer to one of six villages in the North Western Province of Sri Lanka:
- Galagedara (7°46′N 80°10′E)
- Galagedara (7°36′N 80°23′E)
- Galagedara (7°36′N 80°18′E)
- Galagedara (7°32′N 80°08′E)
- Galagedara (7°26′N 80°02′E)
- Galagedara (7°19′N 79°57′E)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.