From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galatia may refer to:
- Galatia, an ancient region of Asia Minor
- Galatia (Roman province), a province of the Roman empire
- Galatia, Cyprus
- Galatia, Illinois, United States
- Galatia, Kansas, United States
- Galatia, Kozani, Greece
- Galatia, Turkey
- Galatea (disambiguation)
- Galicia (disambiguation)
- Galatasaray (disambiguation)
- Galata, neighbourhood in the Beyoğlu district of Istanbul, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galatia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.