Galaxia may refer to:
- The superior form of Gaia (Foundation universe), a planet in Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series.
- Galaxia (plant), a genus in the iris family.
- "Galaxia", a 1996 trance song by Ferry Corsten.
- Sailor Galaxia, an antagonist from the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars arc.
- Galaxia, the sword Meta Knight wields in the Kirby video game series.
- Galaxia, Hong Kong, a private housing estate in Diamond Hill, Hong Kong.
- Operation Galaxia, the codename for 1978 attempted coup d'état in Spain.
- Greek festival on April 8 that is the Greek adoration of the goddess Cybele.
- Galaxias, a genus of small freshwater fish in the family Galaxiidae, found at temperate latitudes across the Southern Hemisphere
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galaxia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.