This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The 1998 merger of Paris Delights and The Cheesecake Lady created this company which specializes in rich, single-serving desserts which are described as fitting into the "affordable luxury" niche market.
Their croissants were picked as One of Oprah's Favorite things in 2002 & 2005 & 2010.
They employ 200 people.
- Our Team Galaxy Desserts Team
- Company description on Gourmet Food Mall
- Company profile from CEO point of view
- Company profile in the Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery Magazine
- Marin bakers aim for a sales supernova
- Galaxy Desserts moves to Richmond
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|