|Private, acquired by Dell|
|Industry||Converged infrastructure, Automation, Orchestration, Information Technology|
|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California|
|Chairman & CEO: Nariman Teymourian, VP of Products: Akhil Sahai, VP of Engineering: Avinash Agrawal|
|Products||GaleForce, CLoud Scheduler|
Number of employees
|60+ (November 2012)|
|Website||www.galetechnologies.com (archived 11/5/2011)|
The company automates companies infrastructure by delivering private and hybrid cloud management and orchestration software. It also sells management solutions for converged infrastructure deployments.
2008: July — Lumenare Networks is formed, and includes the acquired intellectual property of two other companies, Quikcycle and EdenTree Technologies. It was later renamed to Gale Technologies in 2010.
2012: March — Gale Technologies completes the acquisition of Virtiv Technology and its Intellectual Property.
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- GaleForce — An infrastructure automation and orchestration platform that manages and provisions both virtual and physical resources — in the lab, data center or cloud environments.
- Cloud Scheduler — A downloadable virtual appliance that automates the provisioning, creation of self-service IT infrastructure, and improves the utilization of virtualized and cloud infrastructure.[neutrality is disputed]
- "Crescendo Ventures Portfolio". Archived from the original on 2012-10-30.
- "Company Overview of EdenTree Technologies".
- "Gale Technologies Completes Acquisition of Virtiv Technology and Intellectual Property".
- Dell Pressreleases: Dell Acquires Gale Technologies, a Leading Provider of Infrastructure Automation Solutions, 16 November 2012. Visited: 28 November 2012
- "Gale Technologies Announces Availability of GaleForce 6.1".
- "Cloud Scheduler Release 12.7 from Gale Technologies is Now Available for Free Download".