Jump to navigation Jump to search
Galera may refer to:
- Careiae, ancient city in Italy afterward called Galera
- Galera railway station, in Peru, the highest railway station in the Western Hemisphere
- Galera, Granada, a municipality in the province of Granada in Spain
- Puerto Galera, a municipality in the province of Oriental Mindoro in the Philippines
- Galera River, in Mato Grosso state in western Brazil
- Carlos Galera Díez (b. 1979), Spanish ski mountaineer
- Federico Galera Díez (b. 1978), Spanish athlete
- Galera (song), a 2011 single by Jessy Matador
- Galera, a synonym of Epipogium, an orchid genus
- Galera (software), a generic synchronous multi-master replication library for transactional databases. It is used in Galera Cluster for MySQL and MariaDB as well.
- Galera is the Spanish for galley, a type of sailing ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.