Galera may refer to:
- Careiae, ancient city in Italy afterward called Galera
- Galera railway station, in Peru, the highest railway station in the Western Hemisphere
- Galera, Granada, a municipality in the province of Granada in Spain
- Puerto Galera, a municipality in the province of Oriental Mindoro in the Philippines
- Galera River, in Mato Grosso state in western Brazil
- Carlos Galera Díez (b. 1979), Spanish ski mountaineer
- Federico Galera Díez (b. 1978), Spanish athlete
- Galera (song), a 2011 single by Jessy Matador
- Galera, a synonym of Epipogium, an orchid genus
- Galera (software), a generic synchronous multi-master replication library for transactional databases. It is used in Galera Cluster for MySQL and MariaDB as well.
- Galera is the Spanish for galley, a type of sailing ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.