This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Galia Benartzi is a tech entrepreneur who is known for building software startups.
Bernartzi holds a BA in Comparative Literature from Dartmouth College and an MA in International Relations and International Economics with a specialization in Energy Policy from SAIS Johns Hopkins.
Benartzi started her marketing career at Estee Lauder. Benartzi is mostly known for building software startups. In 2005, she co-founded the startup called Mytopia, a social game business that was then acquired by 888. For Mytopia, she served as the Director of Business Development and Marketing. In 2010, she co-founded a startup called Particle Code and is their CEO. In 2013, Benartzi moved from Sillicon Valley to Tel Aviv to invest in Israeli technology. In 2017, Benartzi co-founded a company called Bancor, for which she is also Head of Business Development. Bancor is "a blockchain protocol that allows for conversion between different tokens directly". In 2018, the company raised $153 million through an ICO (Initial Coin Offering). Benartzi is known for being passionate about decentralized technology, women’s empowerment, consciousness, natural wellness and plants.
- "Galia Benartzi". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
- "Galia Benartzi". www.schusterman.org. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
- "Galia Benartzi - Speakerpedia, Discover & Follow a World of Compelling Voices". speakerpedia.com. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
- "Galia Benartzi - Business Development @ Bancor". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
- This Blockchain Entrepreneur Is Reimagining Value By Putting Empathy First, by Boshernitsan Rimma. Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/rimmaboshernitsan/2018/10/23/this-blockchain-entrepreneur-is-reimagining-value-by-putting-empathy-first/#2ee2382b5346