Ehrend. & McGill.
Galium migrans is a species of flowering plant in the family Rubiaceae. Following a revision of the genus Galium, the distribution of Gallium migrans is now believed to be restricted to South Australia. Plants in New South Wales that were formerly identified as this species are currently identified as Galium leptogonium.
Three subspecies are recognized as of May 2014:
- Galium migrans subsp. inversum I.Thomps.
- Galium migrans subsp. migrans
- Galium migrans subsp. trichogynum I.Thomps.
- "Galium migrans". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian Government.
- T.A. James & W.K. Allen. "New South Wales Flora Online: Galium migrans". Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, Sydney, Australia.
- Kew World Checklist of Selected Plant Families
|This Rubiaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian asterid article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|