|Look up Gall, gall, or gäll in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gall may refer to:
- Gall, plant growth
- Galling, a form of metal wear when two surfaces slide across one another
- Bile, a fluid that aids in digestion
- Colocynth, the bitter apple or vine of Sodom
Culture and politics
- Gall Force, a 1980s Japanese science fiction animation series
- In Summerland (novel), a gall is a place where two parts of the Lodgepole meet
- Gall v. United States, a United States Supreme Court case about criminal sentencing
- A term used by Gaels to describe foreigners, associated with Norse-Gaels
- Gall (surname), list of people with the surname
- Gall (Native American leader) (c. 1840–1894), Hunkpapa Lakota war leader
- Saint Gall (c. 550–c. 646), Irish disciple
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.