Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gallant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallant may refer to:
- Gallant (singer) (born 1991), American singer and songwriter
- Gallant (surname), people with the surname
- Gallant, Alabama, United States
- A gallant, or a man exhibiting courage
- A gallant, a member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom who holds a gallantry award
- Goofus and Gallant, characters in a Highlights for Children magazine cartoon feature
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.