Galleria Department Store
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|Products||Quality & luxury goods|
|Parent||Hanwha Galleria, Hanwha Group|
Galleria Department Store (Hangul: 갤러리아백화점) is an upmarket South Korean department store franchise owned by Hanwha Group. It has 5 branches throughout Korea, notably the Luxury Hall West and Luxury Hall East, both in Apgujeong-dong, as upmarket luxury-brand fashion malls in Seoul.
- Luxury Hall East and West in Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Suwon Store in Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do
- Time World Store in Seo-gu, Daejeon
- Center City Store in Seobuk-gu, Cheon-an, Chungcheongnam-do (reopened in new location in 2011)
- Jinju Store in Jinju, Gyeongsangnam-do
- Planned store
- Defunct store
- Jamsil Store in Songpa-gu, Seoul (opened in 1983, closed in September 2000)
- Galleria Concos in Yongsan-gu, Seoul (Seoul Station)(closed in 2012 Change as Lotte Outllet Seoul st.)
- Dongbaek Store in Jung-gu, Daejeon (closed in 2013 Change as NC-mall Jungang-ro)
- Luxury Hall West and Luxury Hall East: the branch stocks a number of Italian luxury brands including Bottega Veneta, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Fendi and Tods. As well as others such as Armani, A.testoni, Max Mara, Anna Molinari, and Ermenegildo Zegna. Gourmet 494: a premium food boutique, located in the basement.
- "Galleria Department Store". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Lee, Hyo-sik (11 October 2012). "Revamping department stores: Lotte, Shinsegae try to attract young, wealthy customers". Korea Times. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Galleria Luxury Hall Shopping Mecca". Korea Times. 3 June 2007. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Rachel Sang-hee Han; Frances Cha (17 December 2012). "13 things you've got to do in Seoul". CNN Travel. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|