From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gallic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallic is an adjective that may refer to:
- Gaul, an ancient region of Europe roughly corresponding to modern France and parts of surrounding countries
- Gauls, the Celtic people of this region
It may also refer to the following ships:
- Gallic Empire, a brief independent realm from AD 260 to AD 273
- Gallic epoch, an obsolete epoch of the Cretaceous
- Gaelic (disambiguation) a sub-group of Celtic languages, history and culture, including Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic
- Galik script, a variation of the traditional Mongolian script
- Gallica (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.