Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gallic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallic is an adjective that may describe:
- ancient Gaul (Latin: Gallia), roughly corresponding to the territory of modern France
- Gallic epoch, an obsolete epoch of the Cretaceous
- pertaining to gall, a formation induced by a parasite in plants,
- hence the name gallic acid, for a phenolic compound found in these formations
'Gallic' is also a proper noun naming the following ships:
- Galician (disambiguation)
- Gaelic (disambiguation)
- Gallium, a chemical element
- Galik script, a variation of the traditional Mongolian script
- Gallica (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.