|Look up Gallic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallic is an adjective that may describe:
- ancient Gaul (Latin: Gallia), roughly corresponding to the territory of modern France
- Gallic epoch, an obsolete epoch of the Cretaceous
- pertaining to gall, a formation induced by a parasite in plants,
- hence the name gallic acid, for a phenolic compound found in these formations
'Gallic' is also a proper noun naming the following ships:
- Galician (disambiguation)
- Gaelic (disambiguation)
- Gallium, a chemical element
- Galik script, a variation of the traditional Mongolian script
- Gallica (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.