|Service type||Bus & coach services|
|Destinations||Stowmarket, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds & Framlingham.|
|Fleet||50 (April 2016)|
|Chief executive||David Cattermole|
Galloway European Coachlines or Galloway Travel Group is a bus and coach operator based in Mendlesham, Suffolk operating extended tours, day excursions, public bus and school services around Mid Suffolk under contract to Suffolk County Council. and two coach services under contract to National Express, from Ipswich to London Victoria Coach Station and Stansted Airport.
Galloway European was founded in 1965, initially operating school group travel to Europe by coach. Initially coaches were hired from operators until 1978 when Galloway bought the business of AF Braybrooke & Son, Mendlesham and renamed it Galloway European Coachlines. In 1983 the business of Bickers, Coddenham was purchased and integrated into the company followed by and Rex Service Station, Thorndon in 1990.
In 2012 the CheneryLive day excursion business was purchased. The company continued to operate both brand names independently until early 2016 when the CheneryLive name was dropped and all materials belonging to the former were re-branded to Galloway.
As of April 2016, the fleet consisted of 50 vehicles.
- Companies House extract company no 1185383 Galloway European Coachlines Limited
- Routes 118/119 Timetable Suffolk County Council
- Stowmarket: Town's shuttle bus service is saved by Galloway East Anglian Daily Times 9 October 2013
- Galloway Coach Tours Guild of British Coach Operators
- National Express Coach Handbook – 8th Edition. British Bus Publishing. 2012. ISBN 978-1-904875-78-9.
- History Galloway European Coachlines
- Stephensons owners take on Galloway Bus & Coach Buyer 6 April 2016
- Galloway bought by Eastern Transport Holdings Route One 7 April 2016
- Galloways sold to Stephensons of Essex Ipswich Star 19 April 2016