From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galway is the name of several places and people in the world:
- Medieval sources or courtly romances sometimes confuse Galway, Ireland, with Galloway in southwestern Scotland.
- Sri Lanka
- United States
- Henry Galway, 17th Governor of South Australia
- James Galway, flutist
- Joseph G. Galway, American meteorologist
- Martin Galway, composer of popular Commodore 64 game music
- Albéric O'Kelly de Galway, chess grandmaster
- Viscount Galway, title
- before 1801
- Galway (sheep), a breed of sheep that originated in Galway, Ireland
- Galway harp, a type of harp
- Galway Hooker, a type of sailing boat
- Galway or Claddagh Ring, a type of wedding ring made in Galway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.