From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gambler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To gamble or wager, is to stake something of value on an event with an uncertain outcome.
Gamble, Gambling or Gambler may also refer to:
- "Gambler" (Madonna song), a 1985 single by Madonna
- "Gamble" song by Shiina Ringo, from the album Zecchōshū
- Gambler (album), an original cast recording of a musical by Eric Woolfson
- Gambler (film), a 1971 Bollywood thriller film
- Gambler (comics), the name of two fictional supervillains in the DC Universe
- Gamble Creek, a stream in Florida
- Gamble Township, Pennsylvania, United States
- USS Gamble (DD-123), US Navy ship
- Richard La Ruina (born 1980), London-based entrepreneur, author and dating coach, nicknamed Gambler
- Gamblerz, South Korean b-boy crew, formerly known as Gambler Crew
- Gambling (play) a play by George M. Cohan
- Gambling (1934 film) a film adaptation of Cohan's play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.