From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gambler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To gamble or wager, is to stake something of value on an event with an uncertain outcome.
Gamble, Gambling or Gambler may also refer to:
- Gamble Creek, a stream in Florida
- Gamble Run, a stream in West Virginia
- Gamble Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Gambler (film), a 1971 Bollywood thriller film
- Gambling (play), by George M. Cohan
- Gambling (1934 film), a film adaptation of Cohan's play
- Gambler (comics), the name of two fictional supervillains in the DC Universe
- The Gambler (Prokofiev)
- The Gamblers (Shostakovich)
- Gambler (album), an original cast recording of a musical by Eric Woolfson
- "Gambler" (song), a 1985 single by Madonna
- "Gamble", a song by Shiina Ringo, from the album Ze-Chyou Syuu
- Gamble-Skogmo, a conglomerate of retail chains and other businesses, St. Louis Park, Minnesota
- USS Gamble (DD-123), a US Navy ship
- Richard La Ruina (born 1980), nicknamed Gambler, a London-based entrepreneur, author and dating coach
- Gamblerz, a South Korean b-boy crew, formerly known as Gambler Crew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.