|Bruce Yu-lin Hsiang|
GamerBee in 2010
|Born||April 8, 1979|
Bruce Yu-lin Hsiang (Chinese: 向玉麟; pinyin: Xiàng Yùlín; Wade–Giles: Hsiang Yu-lin) (born April 8, 1979) is a Taiwanese professional fighting games player who specializes in Street Fighter where he mains Adon and Elena in Ultra Street Fighter IV, and Necalli in Street Fighter V. Gamerbee is currently sponsored by ZOWIE. Gamerbee finished second at EVO 2015 after losing to Yusuke Momochi. He placed 13th at Capcom Cup 2015. Gamerbee was announced as one of the first two players for Red Bull Kumite 2016's Street Fighter V tournament. 
Street Fighter tournament results
- EVO 2010 - 5th
- SoCal Regionals 2014 - 17th
- Final Round 17 - 5th
- EVO 2014 - 9th
- Final Round 18 - 25th
- Norcal Regionals 2015 - 2nd
- Stunfest 2015 - 5th
- Community Effort Orlando 2015 - 17th
- EVO 2015 - 2nd
- Mad Catz Tokyo Game Show 2015 - 5th
- Canada Cup 2015 - 4th
- Capcom Cup 2015 - 13th
- Stunfest 2016 - 13th
- EVO 2016 - 9th
- Japan Cup 2016 - 1st
- EGX 2016 - 1st
- SoCal Regionals 2016 - 13th
- Canada Cup 2016 - 17th
- Capcom Pro Tour Asia Regional Finals - 9th
- Capcom Cup 2016 - 17th
Hsiang was born on April 8, 1979. Prior to becoming a professional gamer, he worked in the hospitality industry. He revealed that he made around $1 million NTD in 2014 through prize money, streaming and sponsorship. In September 2015 he became Twitch's Partnerships Development Lead in Taiwan.
- Barker, By Ian J. (July 20, 2015). "Agony for Gamerbee, redemption for Momochi at Evo finale". The Daily Dot. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- Jurek, Steven (December 7, 2015). "Kazunoko takes the Capcom Cup in dominating fashion". The Daily Dot. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- Chavez, Steven. "Justin Wong and GamerBee are the first players invited to the Red Bull Kumite 2016". eventhubs.com. Eventhubs. Retrieved 2016-01-08.
- "News". News (in Chinese). April 29, 2015. TVBS.
- "GamerBee Brings Love of FGC to Twitch". blog.twitch.tv. Twitch. Retrieved 2015-12-09.
|This article article related to an eSports player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|