Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gamesmaster may refer to:
- GamesMaster, a British television show that ran from 1992 to 1998, dedicated to video games
- "The Gamesmaster", an episode of season one of G.I.Joe : A Real American Hero
- GamesMaster (magazine), a spinoff of the above television show
- Gamesmaster (comics), a character in the Marvel Universe
- GamesMaster International, a magazine dedicated to roleplaying games
- "The Gamesmaster", stage name for American professional wrestler Kevin Sullivan (born 1949)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamesmaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.