Ganesha or Ganapati is the Hindu god of knowledge.
Ganapati, Ganapatti, Ganapathy and Ganapathi may also refer to:
- Bṛhaspati, Hindu Vedic deity and god of planet Jupiter
- Ganapati (novel), a 1920 Telugu novel
- Ganapathy (Maoist), General Secretary of Communist Party of India
- Ganapathy, Coimbatore, a suburb in the city of Coimbatore
- Ganapatti Deva, a ruler of the Kakatiya dynasty of South India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganapati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.