Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ganda or ganda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ganda may refer to:
- Ganda, Tibet, China
- Ganda, Chlovette, Philippines
- Baganda, a people of Uganda
- Luganda, a language of Uganda
- Ganda, Angola
- Ganda, the ancient Latin name of Ghent, a city in Belgium
People with the given name Ganda:
- Ganda Singh Datt (1830–1903), decorated soldier in the British Indian Army
- Ganda Singh Dhillon (died 1776), famous royal Sikh warrior
- Ganda (Chandela dynasty), 11th century ruler in central India
People with the surname Ganda:
- Joseph Ganda (born 1932), Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Freetown and Bo
- Oumarou Ganda (1935–1981), Nigerien director and actor
- Sulfafurazole, by the trade name Ganda
- Tagalog for "beautiful"
- Hindi for "dirty"
- Hudhud Bird of Solomon (Gandamatu bird)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.