Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gandalf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gandalf is a fictional wizard in J. R. R. Tolkien's book The Lord of the Rings.
Gandalf may also refer to:
In Norse mythology and legend:
- Gandalf (mythology), a dwarf in Norse mythology
- Gandalf Alfgeirsson, the legendary king of Vingulmark
In modern popular culture
- Gandalf the Mad, a Viking king in the Thorgal comic series
- Gandalf, used to describe lead character Saito, a character in the anime The Familiar of Zero
In business and technology:
- Gandalf Airlines, an airline company
- Gandalf Technologies, a modem and PACX manufacturer
- Gandalf, a chess engine, named after the Tolkien character
- Gandalf (Finnish band), an early 1990s metal group
- Gandalf (musician), Austrian New Age musician
- Gandalf (American band), formerly Rahgoos, an influential late 1960s psychedelic rock group
- GANDALF trial, the 1997 UK trial of the editors of Green Anarchist magazine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gandalf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.