From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gandhari)
|Look up Gāndhārī in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gāndhārī may refer to:
- Gandhari (character), character in the Indian epic, Mahabharata
- Gandhari kota
- Gāndhārī language, north-western prakrit spoken in Gāndhāra
- Gandhari people, a tribe attested from the Rigveda (RV 1.120.1, 1.126.7) and later texts
- Gandhari script, also known as Kharoṣṭhī
- Gāndhārī temple
- Ghandari people, who lived in Gandhara
- Gandhari (film), a 1993 Malayalam-language film
- Kandahar (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "gandhari"
- All pages with a title containing gandhari
- Gandahar (disambiguation)
- Gandhar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gāndhārī.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.