From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gandharva may refer to one of the following:
- Gandharva, a mythological creature in Hinduism and Buddhism
- Gandharva Kingdom, an ancient kingdom during Mahabharat times
- Bal Gandharva (1888-1967), one of the greatest theatre personalities of the early 20th Century.
- Sawai Gandharva, a Hindustani classical vocalist
- Kumar Gandharva, a Hindustani Classical vocalist
- Gandharva marriage, a historic marriage tradition from the Indian subcontinent
- Gandharva (album), a 1971 electronica album by Beaver & Krause
- The Gandharvas, a rock band from Canada
- Gandharva Mahavidyalaya (estb. 1939), a music school in India established by Pandit Vishnu Digambar Paluskar
- Gandarbha, an ethnic group in Nepal
- Gandharv, a Hindu community in North India
- Gandarva (film), a 1992 Kannada film starring Soundarya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gandharva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.