(Redirected from Gandhawaria Rajput)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Gandhavariya (also known as Gandhawariya and Gandhawaria) are a Rajput clan based in northern Bihar. They ruled over parts of Madhepura district and Saharsa district during medieval times after the decline of the Oiniwar Dynasty.
- Bindeshwari Prasad Sinha (1974). "Comprehensive History Of Bihar Vol.1; Pt.2". Retrieved 8 January 2019.
- District Census Handbook, Madhepura (PDF). Directorate of Census Operations, Bihar. 2011. p. 11.
- (PDF). p. 35 http://lrc.bih.nic.in/Gazetteer/Saharsa/chapter-II.pdf. Missing or empty
- Radhakrishna Choudhary. "Mithila In The Age Of Vidyapati". Chaukhambha Orientalia. pp. 131–132. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- P. Pathak (1983). "Origin of the Gandhavaria Rajputs of Mithila". The Journal Of The Bihar Puravid Parisad. Vii And Viii: 406–420.