From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gandhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mahatma Gandhi was the prominent leader of the Indian independence movement.
Gandhi may also refer to:
- People carrying the surname Gandhi (Hindi: गांधी), most notably the Nehru–Gandhi family, an Indian political family.
- Indira Gandhi, (1917–1984), Prime Minister of India, 1966–1977, 1980–1984
- Rajiv Gandhi, (1944–1991), Prime Minister of India, 1984–1989
- Sonia Gandhi, Italian-born Indian politician
- Mohamed Abdi Mohamed, President of Somalia's Jubaland/Azania region nicknamed Gandhi
- Mahatma Gandhi (footballer), Brazilian professional footballer.
- Tushar Gandhi, Indian journalist
- Virchand Gandhi, Jain scholar
- Ramdas Gandhi, son of Mahatma Gandhi
- Maganlal Gandhi, a follower of Mahatma Gandhi
- Harilal Gandhi, son of Mahatma Gandhi
- Kanu Gandhi, a grandnephew of Mahatma Gandhi
- Ramchandra Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi
- Gandhi (film), a 1982 film chronicling the life and legacy of Mahatma Gandhi
- Gandhi, My Father, a 2007 film about the relationship between Gandhi and his son
- Gandhi (American band), an American rock band
- Gandhi (Costa Rican band), a Costa Rican rock band
- "Gandhi", a song by Anne McCue
- "Gandhi", a song by Patti Smith from Trampin'
- Gandhi, the name of the cargo ship MV Hannington Court (1954) between 1974 and 1976
- Gandi, a French domain name registrar and web host
- Gandy (disambiguation)
- Visions of Gandhi, an album by Jedi Mind Tricks
- Propagandhi, a Canadian political band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gandhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.