Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gandhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mahatma Gandhi was the leader of the Indian independence movement. He was also known as Mohandas Karam Chandra Gandhi.
Gandhi or Ghandhi may also refer to:
- Gandhi (surname), a surname, and list of people with the name
- Gandhi (film), a 1982 film
- Gandhi, My Father, a 2007 film about the relationship between Gandhi and his son
- Gandhi (American band)
- Gandhi (Costa Rican band)
- "Gandhi", a song by Anne McCue
- "Gandhi", a song from the Patti Smith album Trampin'
- MV Hannington Court (1954) or Gandhi, a cargo ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gandhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.