Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gandhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mahatma Gandhi was the leader of the Indian independence movement.
Gandhi or Ghandhi may also refer to:
- Gandhi (surname), a surname, and list of people with the name
- Gandhi (film), a 1982 film
- Gandhi, My Father, a 2007 film about the relationship between Gandhi and his son
- Gandhi (American band)
- Gandhi (Costa Rican band)
- "Gandhi", a song by Anne McCue
- "Gandhi", a song from the Patti Smith album Trampin'
- MV Hannington Court (1954) or Gandhi, a cargo ship
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gandhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.