From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gando may refer to:
- Gando, Benin, a village in Donga Department
- Gando, Burkina Faso, Boulgou Province
- Gando I, Boulgou Province, Burkina Faso
- Gando II, Boulgou Province, Burkina Faso
- Gando Constituency, a parliamentary constituency on the island of Pemba, Tanzania
- Gando, Zanzibar, a village in Tanzania
- Gandō Dam, Iwate Prefecture, Japan
- Gando, the Korean name for Jiandao
- Gran Canaria Airport, Gran Canaria, Spain, formerly known as Gando Airport
- Gwandu or Gando, Nigeria
- Gando (crocodile), a short-muzzled crocodile of southern Asia
- Orlando Gando (born 1992), São Toméan footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.