|Look up -ganger or ganger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ganger may refer to:
- The head of a gang of labourers, especially on canals or railways
- Ganger (band), a Scottish alternative rock band
- A manufactured biological creature in the BBC Doctor Who universe
- Ganger, Karnal, a village in Haryana, India
- Ganger Rolf ASA, a Norwegian holding company for the Olsen family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.