Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -ganger or ganger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ganger may refer to:
- The head of a gang of labourers, especially on canals or railways
- Ganger (band), a Scottish alternative rock band
- A manufactured biological creature in the BBC Doctor Who universe
- Ganger, Karnal, a village in Haryana, India
- Ganger Rolf ASA, a Norwegian holding company for the Olsen family
- Gengar, a Pokémon species
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.