From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gangnam or Kangnam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gangnam or Kangnam may refer to:
- Gangnam (Seoul), three districts in southeast and south Seoul
- Gangnam District, a local government district in Seoul
- Kangnam University, a private Christian university in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province
- Gangnam Station, a station of Seoul Subway Line 2 in Seoul
- Gangnam-gu Office Station, a subway station of Seoul Subway Line 7
- Kangnam University Station, a station of Everline, in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province
- Kangnam (singer), a member of the South Korean hip hop group M.I.B
- Gangnam Style, a song by South Korean rapper PSY in 2012
- Han River (Korea)
- 江南 (disambiguation)
- Jiangnan (disambiguation), places in China with the Chinese pronunciation of the same place name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gangnam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.