Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gangsta or gangsta rap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gangsta may refer to:
- Gangsta rap, a subgenre of hip hop music that evolved from hardcore hip hop and purports to reflect urban crime and the violent lifestyles of inner-city youths
- Gangster, a member of a gang
- Hip hop fashion, a style of dress associated with gangsta rap and other hip hop genres
- Gangsta Blac (born 1974), rapper native of Memphis, Tennessee
- Gangsta Boo (born 1979), first female member of the Memphis, Tennessee-based rap group Three 6 Mafia
- Gangsta Pat (born 1972), American rapper from Memphis, Tennessee who established himself in the Memphis underground during the late 1980s
- Gangsta (rapper), American rapper for No Limit Forever
- The Gangstas, former professional wrestling tag team and stable
- Z-Gangsta (born 1958), later stage name for American actor and retired professional wrestler Tom Lister Jr.
Films and television
- Gangsta Girls, a 2004 Vietnamese film directed by Le Hoang
- Gangsta (manga), a Japanese manga and anime series
- "Gangsta" (Bell Biv DeVoe song), 1993
- "Gangsta" (Kat Dahlia song), 2013
- "Gangsta" (Schoolboy Q song), 2014
- "Gangsta" (Slim Thug song), 2010
- "Gangsta" (Kehlani song), 2016
- "Gangsta?" (Tinchy Stryder song), 2010 Tinchy Stryder song
- "Gangsta", a song by Tune-Yards from Whokill
- "Gangsta", a song by Royce da 5'9" from Death Is Certain
- "Gangsta", a song by Yelawolf from Trunk Muzik Returns
- "Gangsta", a song by Young Dro from Best Thang Smokin'
- "Gangsta (Love 4 the Streets)", a 2001 song by Lil' Mo from Based on a True Story
- "Gangsta Bitch", a 1993 song from Apache's debut album, Apache Ain't Shit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gangsta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.