(Redirected from Gangster (film))
|Look up gangster or mobster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gangster is a member of a gang (often an organized crime syndicate).
Gangster or gangsters may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Gangsters, a 1913 film starring Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle
- The Gangster, a 1947 film noir starring Barry Sullivan
- Gangsters (1979 film), a 1979 American film (Michael V. Gazzo)
- Gangsters (1992 film), a 1992 Italian film
- Gangster (1994 film), a Hindi-language Indian film
- Gangster, also known as The Wee Man, a 2013 Scottish film
- Gangster (2006 film), a Hindi-language Indian film
- Gangster (2014 film), a Malayalam-language Indian film
- Gangster (2016 film), a Bengali-language Indian film
- Gangster (film series), a Bollywood crime thriller film series
- Gangsters (TV series), a 1970s BBC show
- Gangster (novel), a 2001 novel by Lorenzo Carcaterra
- Gangsters (novel), a 2005 novel by Klas Östergren
- Gangsters: Organized Crime, computer game by Eidos Interactive
- Gangster!, 1979 role-playing game published by Fantasy Games Unlimited
- "Gangsters (song)", 1979 UK top ten-single by The Specials
- Gangster Town, a video game for the Sega Master System.
- "Gangsters", song by rapper Wiley from Playtime Is Over
- El Gangster, nickname of Puerto Rican celebrity, Antonio Sánchez (Puerto Rican host)
- Gin Gangster, a South Korean paraglider design
- Gang Starer Series, Android game
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gangster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.