(Redirected from Gangster (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gangster or mobster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gangster is a member of a gang (often an organized crime syndicate).
Gangster or gangsters may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Gangsters, a 1913 film starring Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle
- The Gangster, a 1947 film noir starring Barry Sullivan
- Gangsters (1979 film), a 1979 American film (Michael V. Gazzo)
- Gangsters (1992 film), a 1992 Italian film
- Gangster (1994 film), a Hindi-language Indian film
- Gangster, also known as The Wee Man, a 2013 Scottish film
- Gangster (2006 film), a Hindi-language Indian film
- Gangster (2014 film), a Malayalam-language Indian film
- Gangster (2016 film), a Bengali-language Indian film
- Gangster (film series), a Bollywood crime thriller film series
- Gangsters (TV series), a 1970s BBC show
- Gangster (novel), a 2001 novel by Lorenzo Carcaterra
- Gangsters (novel), a 2005 novel by Klas Östergren
- Gangsters: Organized Crime, computer game by Eidos Interactive
- Gangster!, 1979 role-playing game published by Fantasy Games Unlimited
- "Gangsters (song)", 1979 UK top ten-single by The Specials
- Gangster Town, a video game for the Sega Master System.
- "Gangsters", song by rapper Wiley from Playtime Is Over
- El Gangster, nickname of Puerto Rican celebrity, Antonio Sánchez (Puerto Rican host)
- Gin Gangster, a South Korean paraglider design
- Gang (disambiguation)
- Gangsta (disambiguation)
- Gangstar (disambiguation)
- Gangster Town, a video game for the Sega Master System
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gangster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.