Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gangway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gangway may refer to:
- Aisle (in British English)
- Gangway (nautical), a passage between the quarterdeck and the forecastle of a ship
- Jet bridge, a passenger boarding bridge to an airplane
- Gangway (band), a Danish band
- Gangway (film), a British musical film
- Gangway (gay bar), a gay bar in San Francisco
- Gangway (magazine), a literary magazine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gangway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.