Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ganja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ganja often refers to Cannabis (drug).
Ganja may also refer to:
- Ganja, Azerbaijan (also written as "Gyandzha"), a city in Azerbaijan
- Gəncə, Goygol, a village in Azerbaijan
- Ganzak, an ancient city in Iran
- Ganja (Lorestan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Gilan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Hamedan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Isfahan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Ilam Province, Iran)
- Ghanjah, a large wooden trading dhow
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.