Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ganlu (甘露) may refer to:
Towns in China
- Ganlu (53–50 BC), era name used by Emperor Xuan of Han
- Ganlu (256–260), era name used by Cao Mao, emperor of Cao Wei
- Ganlu (265–266), era name used by Sun Hao, emperor of Eastern Wu
- Ganlu (359–364), era name used by Fu Jian (337–385), emperor of Former Qin
- Sweet Dew incident, or Ganlu incident, an 835 palace coup in the Tang dynasty
- Amrita, which is translated into Chinese as Ganlu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganlu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.