Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ganymede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ganymede most commonly refers to:
- Ganymede (mythology), Trojan prince in Greek mythology
- Ganymede (moon), Jupiter's largest moon, named after the mythological character
Ganymede, Ganymed or Ganymedes may also refer to:
- Ganymede (band), a 2000s American band
- Ganymed (band), a 1970s Austrian disco band
- Ganymedes (eunuch), tutor of Arsinoe IV of Egypt and adversary to Julius Caesar
- "Ganymed" (Goethe), a poem by Goethe
- Ganymede (software), a GPL-licensed network directory management system
- 1036 Ganymed, an asteroid
- USS Ganymede (AK-104), a United States Navy vessel in World War II
- Rosalind (As You Like It) or Ganymede, a character in As You Like It by William Shakespeare
- Ganymede, a novel in Cherie Priest's Clockwork Century series
- "Ganymede", a short story by Daphne du Maurier in The Breaking Point
- Ganymede, a character in Die schöne Galathee by Franz von Suppé
- Ganymede, a character in Overwatch
- Ganymede, a 2008 annual project release by the Eclipse Software Foundation
- Ganymede de la Trémoille, a character in the Terra Ignota series by Ada Palmer
- Ganymede, Marvel Comics character.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganymede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.