|Gaon The Village No More|
|Directed by||Gautam Singh|
|Produced by||Gautam Singh, Neha Singh|
|Screenplay by||Gautam Singh|
|Music by||Chinmay Hulyalkar (Background)|
|Edited by||Adrian Billing, Gautam Singh|
|October 26, 2018|
This film is inspired by director Gautam Singh Sigdar’s own village in Jharkhand, India. The film talks about the way the element of money impacts the society. It attempts to showcase the journey that India has gone through in the last 200 years in a nutshell. Bharat, the village, is self-reliant with everyone contributing towards the well being of the rest of the villagers. Things dramatically transforms when an outsider, called Bharat, enters the village. The village Bharat and the man Bharat represent diametrically opposite interpretations of ideas.
- Shadab Kamal – Bharat
- Neha Mahajan – Sango
- Gopal K Singh – Vaid Ji
- Divyendu Bhattacharya – Belu
- Rohit Pathak – Mangla
- Omkar Das Manikpuri – Shambhu
- Shishir Sharma – Surjeet
- Praveena Deshpande – Bharat’s mother
The film took five years to complete as director Gautam Singh was made it while he held a full time job in Qatar. 
- "Al Jazeera talks about Gaon".
- "Gautam Singh's documentary Daughter's Of A Brothel".
- "Times Of India lists Gaon".
- "India TV reports on Gaon release date". 2 October 2018.
- "BookMyShow lists Gaon".
- "Gaon to release on Oct 26". Business Standard India. October 2018.
- "Gautam Singh announces Gaon release date".
- "BBC World Service interviews Gautam Singh".
- "Why it took 5 years to make Gaon". Business Standard India. 8 October 2018.