From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gaoyang (高陽) may refer to:
- Gaoyang dialect (高陽方言), a dialect of Cantonese
- Zhuanxu, or Gaoyang, legendary monarch of ancient China
Places in China
- Gaoyang, Chongqing, in Yunyang County
- Gaoyang, Hebei, seat of Gaoyang County
- Gaoyang, Henan, in Qi County, Kaifeng
- Gaoyang, Shayang County, Hubei
- Gaoyang, Xingshan County, Hubei
- Gaoyang, Shaanxi, in Pucheng County
- Gaoyang, Shanxi, in Xiaoyi
- Gaoyang, Sichuan, in Wangcang County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaoyang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.