Gara, Srikakulam district
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salihundam Historic Buddhist Site is located in Gara Mandal
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Gara is located at  It has an average elevation of 21 meters (72 feet)..
- Total Population: 75,017 in 17,154 Households.
- Male Population: 37,373 and Female Population: 37,644
- Children Under 6-years of age: 10,036 (Boys - 5,182 and Girls - 4,854)
- Total Literates: 37,048
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Gara
|This article about a location in Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|