||This article has an unclear citation style. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (November 2013) (|
|Occupation||Blogger, Illustrator, Photographer, Author|
Doré, born Mariline Fiori, was working as a freelance illustrator in France before beginning her blog, garancedore.com in 2006. Her original illustrations have been featured by Louis Vuitton, Dior, Kate Spade, and Gap. Shortly after beginning her blog, Doré began incorporating writing into her posts.
In 2007, Doré began to feature photography of people around Paris on her blog, a format now known as “streetstyle”. Since this time, she has worked with Chloé, Chopard, David Yurman, Tiffany & Co., and J. Crew on photography collaborations. She was named in a New York Times article as the "guardian of all style".
In 2009, Doré began creating video content for her blog. Within a few months she was collaborating on video content with major brands, such as Dior, Chopard, Tiffany & Co., Petit Bateau, J. Crew, Max Mara and Kering, and, in 2012, had developed her own YouTube series "Pardon My French". Previous “Pardon My French” episodes have focused on Fashion Week and interviews with Stella McCartney, Jenna Lyons, Dries van Noten and Anna Dello Russo. In 2012, Doré and then-boyfriend Scott Schuman won the Council of Fashion Designers of America Media Award. 
In 2016, Doré became engaged to jazz musician, Chris Norton.
She currently resides in New York City.
Doré's work has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vogue, Self Service and French Elle (magazine). Her work as a photographer, illustrator and author has appeared in a variety of publications, including The New York Times, T: The New York Times Style Magazine, New York Magazine, Vogue, British Vogue, The Guardian, and Elle (magazine).
In 2012, Doré and Schuman won the CFDA’s Eugenia Sheppard Media Award, and were the first bloggers to receive this award.
- 2012 Council of Fashion Designers of America Eugenia Sheppard Media Award
- 2011 Turkish Elle (magazine) Style Award for Fashion Blogger of the Year 
- 2010 Forbes Magazine 20 Best Fashion Blogs for Professional Women 
- 2009 Men.Style Top 25 Women in Fashion 
- French Elle (magazine) 30 Most Powerful Women in Fashion 
- Garance Doré Collaborations
- The New York Times Magazine
- Pardon My French
- Pardon My French: Stella McCartney
- Pardon My French: Jenna Lyons
- Pardon My French: Meeting Dries Van Noten
- Garance Dore: Pardon My French/Anna Dello Russo
- CFDA 2012 Winners
- Business of Fashion
- "Street style power couple Garance Doré and Scott Schuman split". August 8, 2014.
- Garance Doré Press Page
- CFDA 2012 Fashion Award Highlights
- Forbes 20 Best Fashion Blogs for Professional Women
- Men.Style.com Women of Fashion 2009
- The Coveteur