May 1, 1975
|Occupation||Blogger, Illustrator, Photographer, Author|
Doré, born Mariline Fiori, was working as a freelance illustrator in France before beginning her blog, garancedore.com in 2006. Her original illustrations have been featured by Louis Vuitton, Dior, Kate Spade, and Gap. Shortly after beginning her blog, Doré began incorporating writing into her posts.
In 2007, Doré began to feature photography of people around Paris on her blog, a format now known as "streetstyle". Since this time, she has worked with Chloé, Chopard, David Yurman, Tiffany & Co., and J. Crew on photography collaborations. She was named in a New York Times article as the "guardian of all style".
In 2009, Doré began creating video content for her blog. Within a few months she was collaborating on video content with major brands, such as Dior, Chopard, Tiffany & Co., Petit Bateau, J. Crew, Max Mara and Kering, and, in 2012, had developed her own YouTube series "Pardon My French". Previous "Pardon My French" episodes have focused on Fashion Week and interviews with Stella McCartney, Jenna Lyons, Dries van Noten and Anna Dello Russo. In 2012, Doré and then-boyfriend Scott Schuman won the Council of Fashion Designers of America Media Award.
In 2016, Doré became engaged to jazz musician, Chris Norton. They separated in 2018.
She currently resides in Venice, Los Angeles.
Doré's work has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vogue, Self Service and French Elle (magazine). Her work as a photographer, illustrator and author has appeared in a variety of publications, including The New York Times, T: The New York Times Style Magazine, New York Magazine, Vogue, British Vogue, The Guardian, and Elle (magazine).
In 2012, Doré and Schuman won the CFDA’s Eugenia Sheppard Media Award, and were the first bloggers to receive this award.
- 2012 Council of Fashion Designers of America Eugenia Sheppard Media Award
- 2011 Turkish Elle (magazine) Style Award for Fashion Blogger of the Year 
- 2010 Forbes Magazine 20 Best Fashion Blogs for Professional Women 
- 2009 Men. Style Top 25 Women in Fashion 
- French Elle (magazine) 30 Most Powerful Women in Fashion 
- "Tag : collaborations - Atelier Doré | Garance Doré Collaborations". garancedore.fr. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Pop Couture - Styled Street Fashion, Photoblog-Style - The New York Times Magazine". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Garance Doré - YouTube – Pardon My French". youtube.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Garance Doré: Pardon My French / Stella McCartney - YouTube". youtube.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Garance Doré: Pardon My French / Jenna Lyons - YouTube". youtube.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Meeting Dries Van Noten / Pardon My French: Garance Doré - YouTube". youtube.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Garance Dore: Pardon My French/Anna Dello Russo - YouTube". youtube.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "CFDA 2012 Winners". cfda.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Fashion Means Business | Garance Doré and Scott Schuman | Opinion | Business of Fashion". businessoffashion.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Street style power couple Garance Doré and Scott Schuman split". August 8, 2014.
- "The Next Chapter". Atelier Doré. Retrieved 2018-11-21.
- "About - Atelier Doré". garancedore.fr. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "CFDA 2012 Fashion Award Highlights". cfda.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "From Istanbul With Love - Atelier Doré". garancedore.fr. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Forbes 20 Best Fashion Blogs for Professional Women". forbes.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Men.Style.Com Women of Fashion 2009". thefabulousreport.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Inside Fashion Photographer Garance Doré's Closet | The Coveteur". thecoveteur.com. Retrieved 2017-04-30.