(Redirected from Garbage (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up garbage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garbage is an unwanted or undesired material or substance discarded by residents. The term is often used interchangeably with municipal solid waste.
Garbage may also refer to:
- Litter, improperly disposed waste products
- Garbage (computer science), unreferenced data in a computer's memory
- Garbage (band), a rock band
- Garbage (album), the band's debut
- Garbage (EP), a 1995 album by the band Autechre
- "Garbage", a song by Bill Steele and Pete Seeger
- "Garbage", a song by Dir En Grey from Withering to Death.
- "Garbage", a song by TISM from Machiavelli and the Four Seasons
- "Garbage", a song by Tyler, the Creator from The Music of Grand Theft Auto V
- Garbage time, in sport, subbing in of less experienced players towards the end of a game
- Waste (disambiguation)
- Garbage collection (disambiguation)
- Garbology (study of modern refuse and trash)
- Chemical waste
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garbage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.