Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up garda or Garda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garda may refer to:
- Police, known as Garda in Hiberno English.
- The Garda Síochána, the national police of the Republic of Ireland
- Garda National Surveillance Unit, the domestic intelligence agency of the Republic of Ireland
- Lake Garda, a lake in northern Italy
- Garda (VR), a commune on the shores of the Italian Lake Garda in the province of Verona
- Garda, Gotland, alternative name for Garde, a settlement on the Swedish island of Gotland
- Garda Financiară, a former Romanian control and tax law-enforcement agency
- Garda hitch, a knot used in rock climbing and rescue
- Garda (security company), a security and protection company headquartered in Montreal, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.