From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Garden (song))
|Look up garden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A garden is an area set aside for the cultivation and enjoyment of plant and other natural life.
Garden may also refer to:
- Market gardening, small-scale production of fruits, vegetables and flowers as cash crops
- "The Garden", the name given to the school of Epicurus in Athens
- Garden Island (disambiguation), several
- Gardens, Cape Town
- Garden, Karachi, one of the neighbourhoods of Saddar Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Kent, the "Garden of England"
- Victoria, an Australian state also known as the "Garden State"
- Garden, Michigan
- Garden, Ohio
- Garden, Utah
- Garden County, Nebraska
- Garden Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- New Jersey, a U.S. state also known as the "Garden State"
- Garden Township (disambiguation), several
- Garden (Final Fantasy VIII), a group of military academies in the video game Final Fantasy VIII
- "Garden", a 2003 song by Sayaka Kanda
- "Garden" (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs song), 2011 song
- Garden (album), a live album by Cecil Taylor
- Garden, one of the linked diptych of plays by Alan Ayckbourn published together as House & Garden
- Garden, one of the television idents in the BBC Two '1991-2001' idents package.
- Garden (surname)
- Buckingham Palace Garden, full title The Garden at Buckingham Palace, and often referred to as The Garden
- CSS Zen Garden, a web development resource
- Hans Majestet Kongens Garde (His Majesty The King's Guard), a battalion of the Norwegian Army
- The Garden Company Limited, Hong Kong-based bakery and confectionery manufacturer
- the Garden framework, where the Vanilla forum is built up on
- Home garden (disambiguation)
- The Garden (disambiguation)
- Torture Garden (disambiguation)
- List of gardens
- List of garden types
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.