Gardner Heritage State Park
|Gardner Heritage State Park|
|Massachusetts State Park|
|Area||0 acres (0 ha) |
|Management||Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation|
Gardner Heritage State Park was a history-focused state park located in the city of Gardner, Massachusetts. The facility, which occupied a former firehouse, offered exhibits on Gardner's industrial past as a center of furniture manufacturing. Opened in winter 1985, it was closed in 2002. Following its permanent closure, the Gardner Museum took possession of the center's artifacts and historic holdings.
- "2012 Acreage Listing" (PDF). Department of Conservation and Recreation. April 2012. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- "Gardner Heritage State Park". MassParks. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Archived from the original on February 7, 2017. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- "Gardner Heritage State Park". Massachusetts Heritage State Parks. p. 17. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- Barnes, George (January 13, 2013). "Budget cuts keep Gardner Heritage State Park visitors center closed". Telegraph & Gazette. Worcester, Mass. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- "The Gardner Museum, Inc". Retrieved October 7, 2017.